2 Minutes Coconut Modak Recipe | Super Easy Recipe
Today I will going to share a simple recipe to make modak at home and that too in just 2 minutes.
This recipe is so special as you don’t have to cook anything for it, you just have to follow some simple steps.
And modak will be ready for Bappa!!
One more special thing is that, this is a Sugar Free Recipe. Yes a Sweet without sugar!! I am sure health conscious friends would love this recipe.
Wait wait, one more thing, you can make this Modak anytime at home as most of ingredients are easily available in your kitchen or at your nearest grocery store.
So No Cook, No Sugar, No Fancy ingredients, you simple just need love to make these Modak.
On next page of this article I shared this Simple Modak Recipe
Below Press “2” or “View all” for next page!
What all we need for this modak?
- Desiccated Coconut – 1 cup
- Milk Powder – 1 cup
- Milk – 2-3 tsp
- Crushed dry fruits – Badam & Kaju
- Chirongi & Raisins
Step to Make Instant Modak
- Now just mix desiccated coconut (powder) & milk powder together and add milk to it. Make a dough of it. You can add little more milk to make a smooth dough.
- After that take some mixture and apply in modak mould, and stuff it with crushed badam and kaju, with that add chirongi & raisins to it.
- Close the mould (sancha patti), like this modak is ready in just 2 steps and it will not take make time to make these delicious modak at home.
Tip – You can luke warm milk which we are going to use for binding and add kesar to it. This will give milk a dark saffron color. After that cool it and use it for making dough, this will give very nice color and flavor to modak. Or you can also make two batches of Modak one white and other yellow.
Surely Try this simple and quick recipe of Modak on this Ganesh Chaturthi.