2nd Month Follow Up Weight Loss Diet Chart
Here is the 2nd month follow up diet chart who follow previous diet chart for weight loss
This 2nd month diet chart is quite different from the first month, here you can reduce more extra kgs from your weight by follow this healthy tried and tested weight loss diet plan.
Rules For This Diet Plan
Firstly Do’s & Don’t with this 4 Week Weight Lose Diet Plan
- Don’t Eat fruits like banana & mango.
- Take Minimum Sugar in you diet (Use honey/jaggery/shakkar)
- Don’t Eat rice and potatoes.
- Use Tonned Milk
- Do not take artificial juices
- Don’t Eat food after 8 PM.
- Do Sleep before 10 PM
- Don’t have sleep more than 8 hours.
- Avoid Rajma, Chole, shahi paneer, and creamy vegetables.
- Do atleast 15 minutes walking after dinner, if you are diabetic then walk before dinner.
- Don’t Have fast food, and heavy dishes like burger pizza or shahi paneer.
- Do yoga atleat half hour in morning.
- You can loose 5-6 kg weight in a month by only following this diet chart.