Cheese Pasta Samosa !! Too Delicious
To make this samosa, Firstly we have to make white sauce pasta.
Here I am sharing Link for White sauce pasta Recipe !!
Now lets make Pasta Samosa, As we have to make it cheesy, so keep mozzarella cheese with you!
Firstly let me tell you how to prepare dough for its crust.
You will need
- Maida (All Purpose Flour)- 1 Bowl/150gm
- Desi Ghee (Clarified Butter)- 1.5tbs
Steps to prepare dough
- For that put all purpose flour (maida), oregano, ghee (clarified butter), and salt (half spoon) in a big bowl and mix them all. Now start adding water to it and knead the dough properly. We have to knead it tight. (Here we used oregano instead of classical ingredient “ajwain” to give it a continental taste.
- After that put a wet kitchen cloth on it and keep it for 10 minutes to get set.
Now lets work for its stuffing
After making white sauce pasta, let it get cool down. Now mix it with grated cheese and refrigerate them for an hour.
We would take 2 cups of cooked white sauce pasta and 1/2 cup of grated cheese. Keep Pasta sauce thick so that while in refrigerator it gets thicker & turn dry.
After an hour pasta is ready to be stuffed.
How to Give samosa a shape ?
- Firstly make balls (peda/loi) of dough. Now flatten it with a roller pin (belan). Don’t flatten it too thin or too thick.
- Now cut it in a square shape, for 1 samosa make 2 equal size square sheets of samosa.
- Fill a small bowl (katori) with stuffing and place it on 1 square sheet.
- once your stuffing get placed on dough sheet in a half spherical shape, apply water on sides of sheet, keep its sides atleast 1/2 to 3/4 inch.
- Now cover it from top with second square sheet. Place top sheet exactly corner to corner with base sheet.
- Press them from sides so that they can stick properly. You can also press it with folk to give lines design on its sides.
Now fry them in hot oil on medium flame, till it turn golden brown.
After that serve them hot, once you break it, you will see delicious melted cheese with pasta.