Eggless Cake Recipe in Kadhai
This is a similar kind of cake recipe which you had seen in pressure cooker. Now I am sharing almost similar recipe in Kadhai.
Yes kadhai, as I found that this method is more convenient & safe.
Now you can easily make cake at home, on special occasions like Birthday, Anniversary, Christmas, New Year or just for fun.
You can have this dry cake with tea or coffee, it really taste delicious with coffee.
Below Press “2” or “View all” to read this Kadhai Cake Recipe
Ingredients for Eggless Dryfruit Cake Recipe in Kadhai
- Maida (All purpose Flour) – 1 cup (100gm)
- Milk Powder- 1/2 cup (50gm)
- Sugar Powder – ½ cup (50gm)
- White butter – ½ cup (50gm)
- Milk – ½ cup (75ml)
- Baking powder – ½ spoon
- Baking soda- ¼ spoon
- Dryfruits and cherries as per your need
- Almond or Pineapple essence – ¼ spoon
We have to use a Deep Kadhai for this.
Steps & Video of Eggless Dryfruit Cake Recipe in Kadhai
- So let us start to make our Dryfruit cake in Kadhai. Put butter in big bowl and start whipping it. Whip it for 3-4 minutes. Now put sugar powder into it and again whip them together for 3-4 minutes.
- After that we will put all purpose flour (Maida), milk powder, milk, baking powder, and soda into it. Now mix them well and make a smooth paste. If you feel paste is not turning smooth then add some more milk to it like 1-2 table spoon.
- Now put ¼ spoon of essence of your choice whether it is pineapple, almond, chocolate or any other. Mix it with paste. Our mixture is now ready, it turns into a smooth paste. We will transfer it into a container or I can say Pateela. Here I am using a rectangular cake container.
- But before we prepare our container, we will ready our Kadhai for baking this dryfruit cake. Just put some salt into Kadhai to make a thick layer of salt on which you will keep that cake container. Salt will absorb excess heat in Kadhai and will maintain temperature. Keep Kadhai on gas to get heated and this process is kind of pre heating.
- Now lets prepare our container. Firstly apply some clarified butter or desi ghee into the Pateela or container.
Put all purpose flour or maida into pateela and move it all around container so that it can stick with pateela and in this way we get a layered container ready with us. You can say it is a Desi Jugad. Now put whole mixture into that container. Move it like that its top surface get leveled.
- When our Kadhai get heated, put container into the Kadhai. Do that carefully if you want you can use gloves at that time. Now put a lid over Kadhai. Let cake bake for 10 minutes on low flame.
- Total timing of baking is around 40 minutes but we will open it once in 10 minutes and put dry fruits on cake. At this time our cake material turns little thicker and now our dry fruits will not settle down at surface of cake. Now these dry fruits and cherries will be at a middle level of cake.
- After 20 minutes of baking again open the Kadhai, and do all garnishing you want with dry fruits and cherries . Like this all garnishing will be stick at top of the cake. This will surely enhance the beauty of your dry fruit cake.
- After completion of 40 minutes again open the Kadhai, you can see cake is perfectly baked. Top of the cake is perfectly brown and looking yummy. Take out the container carefully, it is not that difficult but you have to be careful at this time.
- Now let it cool for 5 minutes. After that put a plate on container, invert it carefully and your Dry fruit cake is out. Try this cake and surely let me know about your experience in comments. It will be soft and spongy if you follow my recipe.