Kadhai Paneer Recipe | No Onion Garlic Special
Today I am going to share another No Onion Garlic Recipe, and this one is really special one. Yeh Kadhai Paneer, most of you ask for a no onion garlic version of this recipe and here it is.
I hope you will love this No Onion Garlic recipe and if you are a Gaudiya Vaishnav, Iskcon or Jain devotee, then this one will be a delight for you all.
Now you can have a great recipe for your special occasion and that too without onion & garlic.
Ingredients For Kadai Paneer Recipe
- Paneer– 300gm
- Shimla Mirch (Capsicum)- 200gm
- Turmeric- 1/4 tsp
- Red Chilli Powder- 1/2 tsp
- Salt – 1/2 tsp
- Tez Patta- 2
- Sabut Dhania (Coriander Seeds)- 1/2 tsp
- Jeera (Cumin Seeds)- 1/2 tsp
- Moti Elaichi- 1
- Choti elaichi- 2
- Dal Chini- 1 inch
- Dry Red Chilli- 2
- Tomatoes- 200gm (chopped)
- Cream- 100 gm
- Ginger – 1 inch (sliced)
- Mustard Oil- 3 tbs
Below press “2” or “View all” to read recipe steps of Kadai Paneer
Steps For No Onion Garlic Kadai Paneer Recipe
- Firstly heat up mustard oil in a pan, once it start smoking put all whole spices in it , that are tez patta, sabut dhania, jeera, moti elaichi, choti elaichi, dal chini and dry red chilli. They will pack up oil with aroma and their flavours. Cook them for 2-3 minutes. These whole spices are essential to make kadai paneer as there flavors makes kadai paneer delicious.
- Now add ginger in it and cook it approx 2-3 minutes or till it turn golden brown.
- After that add fine chopped tomatoes into it and cover pan with a lid. Cook them for 5 minutes so that tomato get cooked.
- Now add capsicum to it and again cover pan with a lid for 4-5 minutes. Keep capsicum thin. After that add salt, red chilli and turmeric into it and mix them all together.
- Again cover it with a lid and cook for 2-3 minutes more. After that add cream to it mix them together and add paneer cubes to it. Toss them so that each piece of paneer get layered with kadai paneer masala. After cooking it for 2 more minutes our Kadai Paneer is ready to be served.