15 Minutes No Onion Garlic Poha | Weight Loss Diet Breakfast Recipe
Poha is my husband’s favorite breakfast, whenever I ask him to give some breakfast idea, he is always ready for “Poha”
So I have to make it frequently and today I think I should share its recipe with my friends.
You all also try it and tell me do you also like the same way as my hubby got crazy for it.
Most importantly it is a super quick 15 minutes breakfast recipe, so it can be good healthy option for office working ladies.
Below Press “2” or “View All” to Read Poha Recipe
Ingredients for No Onion Garlic Poha
- Poha – 200 gm
- Raw Peanuts – 50 gm
- Mustard Seeds – 1 tsp
- Curry Leaves – 12-15
- Beans – 100 gm
- Capsicum – 100 gm
- Peas – 100 gm
- Tomatoes – 2-3
- Turmeric – 1/2 tsp
- Red chilli powder – 1/2 tsp
- Mustard oil – 1-2 tbs
- Salt – as per taste
Steps for Poha Recipe & Video
- You can also add more veggies as per your taste, like carrot and you can also add fried chana dal to this.
- Now firstly we have to heat up sarso ka tel and fry raw peanuts in it.
- Take out peanuts and in same oil put sarso seeds once they stop cracking add capsicum, beans, peas & curry leaves to it. Stir them and cover it with lid for 2-3 minutes.
- Till then wash poha in a strainer and let it dry for 5-6 minutes.
- After that add tomatoes to it, and cook for 2-3 minutes. Now add spices to veggies, that are red chilli, turmeric & salt. Add salt as per veggies only as we will add more salt to it once we add poha in veggies.
- Cover & cook it for 2-3 minutes, after that add poha to it. Also add little salt and mix them well. Also add fried raw peanuts.
- After 2 -3 minutes our poha will be ready to be served.
- Garnishing tips – in End you can also add chopped coriander to it and can garnish it with anar & bikaneri bhujiya.