Simple Kaju Matki Recipe (Instant 10 Minutes)
Here what we need to make these kaju matki!!
- Kaju (Cashew Powder) – 2 cup
- Milk Powder – 1 cup
- Condensed Milk – 1/2 cup
- Milk – 2 tbs
- Kesar – 8-10
- Ghee – 1 tsp
- Chopped Pista – 8-10
Steps to make it
- Take kaju powder in a mixing bowl and mix it with milk powder & condensed milk.
- Now add kesar in warm milk and let it spread its color for few minutes.
- Mix kesar milk in it and form a dough mixture out of it. If it is still wet then add some more kaju powder & milk powder to it. Make a dry dough.
- Now make balls of it and fill chopped pista and 1-2 mishri in it. and give it a shape of matki with fingers.
- You can also apply silver varak on each kaju matki. And put pista on each ball top of the ball.
You may also like...