Simple Kaju Matki Recipe (Instant 10 Minutes)
Here is an Instant sweet recipe of Kaju. But it is not kaju katli, it is actually kaju matki and you can make it easily anytime.
You don’t need to be a great cook to make this delicious sweet at home.
This is one of the most easy recipes you can try at home without much efforts.
You can also keep them as balls shapes and call them kaju balls, its all upto your own creativity.
Try this simple instant kaju sweet recipe at home and surprise everyone with your hidden talent.
Below Press “2” or “View all” to read Kaju Matli Recipe
Here what we need to make these kaju matki!!
- Kaju (Cashew Powder) – 2 cup
- Milk Powder – 1 cup
- Condensed Milk – 1/2 cup
- Milk – 2 tbs
- Kesar – 8-10
- Ghee – 1 tsp
- Chopped Pista – 8-10
Steps to make it
- Take kaju powder in a mixing bowl and mix it with milk powder & condensed milk.
- Now add kesar in warm milk and let it spread its color for few minutes.
- Mix kesar milk in it and form a dough mixture out of it. If it is still wet then add some more kaju powder & milk powder to it. Make a dry dough.
- Now make balls of it and fill chopped pista and 1-2 mishri in it. and give it a shape of matki with fingers.
- You can also apply silver varak on each kaju matki. And put pista on each ball top of the ball.