Super Healthy Protein Rich Alsi k Ladoo
So if you want to have something Super Healthy & want something great snack for your kids then nothing is better than Alsi Ladoo. You can call them Flax Seeds Balls to sound them little attractive.
Ingredients of alsi ladoo
- Alsi (Flax Seeds) – 500gm
- Wheat Flour – 250 gm
- Besan – 250 gm
- Cow Desi Ghee – 400gm (Use Only Cow Ghee for Full Health benefits)
- Jaggery Powder or Khand – 750 gm (No White Sugar)
- Chopped Dry Fruits – 200 gm
- Kishmish – 50 gm
- Gond – 100gm
- Seasame seeds (til) – 2 tsp
Steps to make Alsi Ladoo
- You can use roasted alsi for this, or you can dry roast them and grind them to get a coarse powder. Don’t make it fine as we need a good texture of alsi.
- Now dry roast wheat flour & besan separately , till they turn little brown and gives a soothing aroma. I know many of you roast them in ghee but this twist will add a great taste to these alsi ladoo.
- After that roast alsi powder in some ghee on low flame till it start spreading fragrance. Don’t burn it !!
- Also fry gond in little ghee, it will rise up & turns brown. Crush it with belan
- Now mix them all in a mixing bowl and jaggery powder (shakar) or khand to it, and mix them.
- With that add chopped dry fruits & roasted sesame seeds to it.
- Now lastly add melted ghee to whole mixture and this is a twist. With melted ghee it adds unique taste to it. By this you will get all nutrition of Desi ghee as it is as we didn’t roast it.
- After that make ladoos out of this mixture.
- Have one ladoo everyday with milk in winters and it will help you in several ways.
If you are a Diabetic Patient, then skip wheat flour & jaggery powder in this recipe just make this with equal proportion of Alsi & Besan with Ghee to bind it.
You may also like...