Super Healthy Protein Rich Alsi k Ladoo
Benefits of Alsi K Ladoo
Are you surprised that I am sharing benefits of a LADOO ?
But these are not just simple round Ladoos, these are Ladoo made up of alsi, also known as flax seeds.
Now firstly let me clear you in brief about benefits of alsi.
- Firstly Flax seeds contains B vitamins, potassium, magnesium zinc and all these are essential in weight loss.
- Flax seeds have lot of fiber which again helps you to lose weight, control blood sugar level and lowering cholesterol. But sugar patients can’t have sweet ladoo, I also added a note for them in last of this article.
- Flax is also a rich source of omega 3 which can benefit you in many ways.
- Flax seeds lower blood pressure & cholesterol, prevent you from heart attacks, boost immune system, improve eye sight, make your bone joints healthy, improves digestive system and sooth ulcer problem.
- Flax seeds also benefit in ladies hormonal problems like PCOD/PCOS.
If you are on Diet plan then for a sweet time these delights are best for you.
Below Press “2” or “View all” to read Alsi Ladoo Recipe
So if you want to have something Super Healthy & want something great snack for your kids then nothing is better than Alsi Ladoo. You can call them Flax Seeds Balls to sound them little attractive.
Ingredients of alsi ladoo
- Alsi (Flax Seeds) – 500gm
- Wheat Flour – 250 gm
- Besan – 250 gm
- Cow Desi Ghee – 400gm (Use Only Cow Ghee for Full Health benefits)
- Jaggery Powder or Khand – 750 gm (No White Sugar)
- Chopped Dry Fruits – 200 gm
- Kishmish – 50 gm
- Gond – 100gm
- Seasame seeds (til) – 2 tsp
Steps to make Alsi Ladoo
- You can use roasted alsi for this, or you can dry roast them and grind them to get a coarse powder. Don’t make it fine as we need a good texture of alsi.
- Now dry roast wheat flour & besan separately , till they turn little brown and gives a soothing aroma. I know many of you roast them in ghee but this twist will add a great taste to these alsi ladoo.
- After that roast alsi powder in some ghee on low flame till it start spreading fragrance. Don’t burn it !!
- Also fry gond in little ghee, it will rise up & turns brown. Crush it with belan
- Now mix them all in a mixing bowl and jaggery powder (shakar) or khand to it, and mix them.
- With that add chopped dry fruits & roasted sesame seeds to it.
- Now lastly add melted ghee to whole mixture and this is a twist. With melted ghee it adds unique taste to it. By this you will get all nutrition of Desi ghee as it is as we didn’t roast it.
- After that make ladoos out of this mixture.
- Have one ladoo everyday with milk in winters and it will help you in several ways.